My Blog List

Friday, May 7, 2010

{ Lush Bath Bomb - T365 #27 }

After work yesterday I wasn't feeling very well, I had a terrible migraine and generally am not able to sleep them off because I can't fall asleep if it's light outside. So, I decided I needed a nice long hot bath in the jacuzzi tub, and my baths are not complete without a book and a Lush Bath Bomb. I discovered the Lush products years ago in Chicago (before we had them available in stores in Michigan) and have loved them since. I love the way they make the bath water a pretty color and the scent they give off. My husband got home from work and right away knew I took a bath because the fragrance lingers through the entire house, in fact sitting here in our great room this morning typing this I can still smell it, yum! (BTW, I didn't post this last night because the migraine never went away and I just didn't have the energy to do anything).

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you couldn't get the migraine to go away. I'm the same way, I can't sleep with light.

    ReplyDelete