Monday, July 19, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Thanks Sarah, I always love reading your blog and about your beautiful family!
2. List 7 things that people may not know about you
3. Pass the love to 5 deserving bloggers that you have discovered recently and let them know you gave them the award. (Psss, this number was at 15 but I changed it to 5 since Sarah who gave it to me only gave out 5 and it's easier that way, lol).
1. I turned 30 this past November
2. My husband turned 40 this past February
3. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers
4. I've worked at my current job since '95 (I started as a co-op student in 10th grade), so I've basically worked here half of my life!
5. I have terrible eye sight and wear extended wear contact lenses all the time, I ONLY take them out when it's time to change into a new pair every 6-8 weeks.
6. I have very neat handwriting and get complimented (mostly by strangers) often about it.
7. I am pretty fearless when it comes to most adventure type things and I want to skydive.
Here are the bloggers that I'm passing this award onto, they are blogs that I've discovered in the past months and have enjoyed following.
1. Tammy, Matter of Fact http://tammy-nelson.blogspot.com/
2. Kelly & Sara, Peace Love Taco Bell http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/
3. Mere, Idle Banter http://beancounteridlechatter.blogspot.com/
4. E, Beauty in the Attempt http://beautyintheattempt.blogspot.com/
5. Amanda, Bagel & Cream Cheese http://mrskeith2b.blogspot.com
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I attempted firework photos, most were a big fat FAIL, this one is sort of cool.Family Football I purchased a waterproof case for my P&S camera earlier this year and I LOVE it! The kids really got a kick out of taking pics underwater with a real camera and being able to review them so I let them have at it and within a week we had over 500 pictures of us at the pool, but that's where we spent a lot of our time so it's only right that is where most of the pictures are! If you're interested this is the case I purchased, it's awesome and my Sony P&S is very well protected in there, not a drop of water got on it and it was submerged a lot! http://www.dicapac.com/I give this vacation two thumbs up!