My Blog List

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

{ Cupcake Pebbles - T365 #40 }

Are you kidding me, CUPCAKE PEBBLES! I went grocery shopping after work today and somewhere about aisle #7 something happened, it was as if my prayers had been answered as I laid my eyes upon a cereal box, this cereal box! I actually ran into one of my good friends mere seconds after jumping for joy over this treasure I found and I believe what I said to her was "OMG, you have to see this, OMG have you seen anything this cute in your entire life". I know, it's ridiculous but I love cupcakes and I love cereal even more so cereal that taste like cupcakes is a dream come true! Of course reality soon hit, reality that I told Jim I was making a surprise dinner for him, and believe me the thought of serving a big bowl of these for dinner did cross my mind, after all it would have been a big surprise! After dinner I decided I'd do a little taste test for dessert and I couldn't believe my nose as I opened the box, for a minute I actually thought I was in a bakery, the aroma was delicious. The taste does not let down either, it's like a million tiny cupcakes with the perfect blend of yellow cake and vanilla frosting exploding into your tastebuds, oh how perfect. I cannot wait to make Cupcake Pebble Treats (like Rice Krispy Treats, but I'm sure better), in fact I'm pretty bummed we don't have marshmallows on hand here at home because you better believe I'd be making them now!

I'm just as excited as Pebbles and BamBam!

6 comments:

  1. They look heavenly! I saw the commercial today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny---I haven't had any kind of Pebbles in years but this post is def making me crave some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have totally been wondering about this for the last 2 months I've seen this in the grocery store. Crud, now I'm tempted to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this making me crave this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Are these new? I haven't seen them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way! I haven't seen this yet! I'm kind of cereal obsessed and love trying all the new ones that come out. I love Fruity Pebbles so I'm sure this one will be good!

    ReplyDelete