My Blog List

Friday, April 9, 2010

{ A Week of "Freedom" }

I know this entry is sort of out of order, but as you've read we recently returned from a cruise. We spent a glorious 7-days aboard the Carnival Freedom with many wonderful friends and family members. We visited Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios and then of course had lots of fun on the ship. We made a lot of great memories and can't wait to do it again. The only downfall of such a awesome vacation is that eventually it comes to an end and back to reality we all go, granted I have a great reality, I can't say it's better then being on permanent vacation!

Sun, Fun and Drinks!
Key West- (L) @ the Southernmost Point w/ Friends and (R) Us
Fun On Board- (L) Us, (M) Me and (R) Me and My Older Sister, Tina
Formal Night #2- (L) 12 Couples = Endless Fun and (R) Us

No comments:

Post a Comment