My Blog List

Thursday, April 8, 2010

{ 1st Entry: I have a blog! }

I'm so excited to officially be a blogger! I love reading blogs and currently subscribe to MANY blogs (via google reader, what a time saver). I think a blog is one of the best ways to share your life with others, near and far. If you don't see your blog listed in my blog roll leave me a comment with your blog and I'll be sure to add it. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading blogs in general!

For my first post I've decided to share some pictures that were taken of us (myself and my husband Jim) on the cruise we recently returned from. For us, it's not often that we get dressed up and have our picture taken, so I'm glad we had this opportunity and am happy with the pictures, they will be perfect to add to the small album of times we do actually get to have fancy pictures taken together.














2 comments: