My Blog List

Saturday, April 24, 2010

{ JogStats - T365 #15 }

I've recently started walking my neighborhood in the evenings and using the app JogStats on my Palm Pre to track my progress. As you can see from the picture the app tracks things like speed, distance, session time and much more. I have yet to use the other features such as graphs and maps, so I can't comment on them. I need/want to start getting back to the gym in the mornings for a tough work-out, I just need to find the motivation, I seem to have left it on the cruise ship after our recent vacation.

3 comments:

  1. I understand about motivation. I did so well last year with eating and exercising. I lost 30+ lbs. But, for some reason, this year, I just can't get into it. I start and then I stop. Good luck finding your motivation. If you do, let me know how. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog!
    I am a new very amateur photography buff, so hopefully I can learn some tips from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool app! I just got the Palm Pre, definitely going to have to download that one.

    And good for you for taking a step in the right direction. Pun totally intended. ;)

    ReplyDelete