My Blog List

Friday, April 9, 2010

{ I'll take T365 for $100 }

My main reason for making this blog was to challenge myself to do a "Project 365" (http://365project.org/). In short it's where you take a photo per day for a year and document it. My personal hope is that this challenge helps me to improve my skills with my camera (or give me some skills, since I have none), and helps me capture moments in my every day life that I might otherwise forget about. I read a lot of blogs and follow a lot of other people that do a P365 and hope that I can do this a little justice, although I think the best thing about it is that you can't really mess it up! Of course I'm just starting so I have a lot of energy and motivation for the project, I just hope I can keep it up!

So, with that Tamara365 (or T365) for short has been born. Wish me luck, I will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment