My Blog List

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{ Sitting Room - T365 #13 }

I spent some time reading in our sitting room last night and thought it would make a great photo for the day. I wish I had a wide angle lens so I could photograph the room better, but I do not. When we built our house we had this planned to be a dining room, but finally decided a sitting room would be more useful to us. The bookcase and lamp are two of the most recent home decor purchases we've made and I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

7 comments:

  1. That's a really nice photo. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog comment! :)

    And I really love what you've done with this room -- so warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great room. I always wanted a fisheye to take room photos.

    I agree this room is warm and inviting. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the warm color of the room! Just discovered your blog through your comment @ Veronika's. I love it! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous room!!

    I like your blog layout. It's very similar to mine, only mine is a purple color scheme. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    BTW, I don't know if you'll read the comment on my blog, so I'll leave it here too: As for River Day, be sure to check the schedule, there are many events spread out over the weeks before and the week after.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your recent comment on my blog. You have a beautiful home...I love that you made that room a sitting room! I love the floors! Home Decor is my passion...just wish I had the $$$$! lol! We bought an older home a couple of years ago & are in the slow process of remodeling the entire thing. I'll have to show the hubbie your floors!

    ReplyDelete