My Blog List

Sunday, August 29, 2010

{ I'm Alive }

I can't even believe it's been well over a month since I last posted in this blog. To be honest, I was waiting for someone to ask what happened to me and that happened today (thanks Candice @ http://www.wolfsonsafari.blogspot.com/ ), no I'm kidding, I just have been seriously lacking the blogging motivation bug this summer.


I feel like the months of July and August have passed with the blink of an eye, the work weeks have been going fast and the weekends even faster. It's always nice to be busy and have lots of social activities to keep me (us) entertained, but that also is the main reason the time is going by too darn fast. I am looking forward to things slowing down a bit this fall before the mad rush of holiday celebrations and the winter weather arrives.


Back in July we spent a day in Grand Bend, Ontario, which is only about 90 miles from our house. Jim's family always vacationed here in the summer growing up so it holds a special place in his heart and we try to make it at least once a year. There is still a large number of friends of ours that do spend a week here (but it usually coincides with our West Virgina vacation and we choose that first), so we got to spend a day with them this year and it was nice. After dinner with our friends we decided to take a quiet walk on the beach and watch the sun set before heading home, here are just a couple of pics we snapped.

2 comments: